Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monavie - The start of a healthy life




The Monavie Convention on 20th in Salt Lake City, Ut marks the start of my Monavie career.  Jeff was nice enough to let me take his vehicle to Utah with Rachel and Robis. We hit the road on the 17th.  Marco was nice enough to host our entire group and let us crash at his place.  The convention was the launch of the new energy drink Emv.  The whole experience was really what I needed to be motivated in this company.  I got to meet the owners of the company.  I really appreciated that because I got to see their morals and they truly are good people and I support their cause.  Checking out the private jet and all of the other incentives was also motivating.  Educating people about their health and wellness is something I am not ashamed of and I look forward to helping people change their lives to a healthier lifestyle.  


No comments: