Monday, January 19, 2009

Hood River Show



I spend the last week learning all about the 2009-2010 Ride products.  I am going to be helping take appointments at SIA so this was basically a training session for me.  I have to say, the week was a blast.  The ROME guys always keep things interesting, and Pat and Kyle know how to party.  Sunday night Hells Bells was playing and the show was sick.  They are an all girls AC/DC cover band that sounds exactly the same.  I was at the bar getting drinks when an AC/DC song came on.  I thought they popped a CD in till the band  came on, but then I looked up at the stage and there was a chic on stage rock'n out.  I head banged so much I had an afro by the end of the night.  I must say though, I really appreciated being able to head bang.  May the good times keep on rolling.  

No comments: