Monday, December 1, 2008

Back Yard Bangerer at Timberline



On Sat the 22nd, the back yard bang took place in Portland as did an early season jib session at Timberline.  With the way things worked out, and for better reasoning, I attended the jib session at Timberline. The event turned out to be a blast.  It was great to see lots of familiar faces.  Epic snowboards was there, Nick the local DC rep, lots of ladies (Amanda, Lauren, Destiny, Christine, Krysta, Julia, and more), and local homies.  The atmosphere was chill and the box was fun. It was great to ride with lots of friends and I am grateful for the experience.  I would have loved to have had the chance to ride along side my good friend, Megan Ginter, at the Back Yard Bang, but instead I can be proud to say that she took first place at the event. Cheers to Megan!!

No comments: